[Typo3-dev] Placing files in typo3/t3lib directory withextention

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Mon Oct 20 15:44:48 CEST 2003

On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 15:17, Didier Geheniau wrote:

> 1. The customer pays for the module and the code is actualy an adaption
> of an existing module. The customer does not want the module free
> available :( because he pays a lot for it.

Of course that's your customer's decision then. I guess that many of the
popular functions of TYPO3 are projects some client has paid for. That's
how it works ...

> 2. I want to keep the main structure of typo3 intact.

Okay, so you want to override an existing t3lib class. If that's what
you want, have a look at the Modern Template Building Tutorial (Part
2+3). There's an example on how to extend an existing class:

http://typo3.org/doc.0.html?&encryptionKey=&tx_extrepmgm_pi1[extUid]=490&tx_extrepmgm_pi1[tocEl]=1304&cHash=c5462773f0

--
robert

"They placed me on this earth without a manual.
 And i dare to say, i’m doing just fine without ;)"

 Rob de Vries