[Typo3-dev] testing 3.6 (was:how to help with v3.6 (1h))

Kurt Dirnbauer | web:consulting dirnbauer at web-consulting.at
Mon Oct 13 16:51:11 CEST 2003

hi ,

"Kasper Skårhøj" <kasper at typo3.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1065768795.19792.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Kurt, I'll put you on the Release Candidate Project as leader - currently
I cannot help you take initiative
> there - but I suggest that you find more people interested in this task of
testing TYPO3
> and then you just do it with all you can!

i will come back to this issue on friday, because currently i have to finish
a project.

first of all, i think there should be three main-points for the new version:

1. upgradeable:
--------------------------
just change the symlink to the new version and see what happens.
--> who has allready tried this? problems?
--> should we provide a test-server with the new version (up to date server)

2. standards (utf and html):
  (this will start mid-november - before this date, no chance! please do not
contact martin directly!)

how to start to help:
--> have you tried to watch your projects with the new version?
(you should make a backup of your DB).
- please tell me, what you need to do this.
- GEORG: is it possible to do import the old projects with the import/export
extension?
  stable?

cheers,
kurt