[Typo3-dev] render bodytext into image

Michael Igler michael.igler at web.de
Mon Oct 6 18:03:38 CEST 2003

Hello out there,

I'd like to render the CONTENT (bodytext) into an IMAGE.
But there are only about 98 characters of the typed text
rendered. That's not too good :-)

Here is a cut of my code :

#-------------CONTENT RENDERN--------------------------

 tt_content.text = IMAGE
 tt_content.text.offset = 200,500
 tt_content.text.file = GIFBUILDER
 tt_content.text.file {
         backColor = {$BackgroundColor}
         XY = {$Frame.xSizeFrame} , {$Frame.ySizeFrame}
         offset = {$Frame.offsetX} , {$Frame.offsetY}

         40 = TEXT
         40 {
                 text.field = header
                 niceText = 1
                 offset = 0,30
                 fontColor = {$FontColor}
                 fontFile = {$FontArt}
                 fontSize = {$FontSize}
                 align = center
                 spacing = {$FontSpacing}
             }

         50 = TEXT
         50 {
                 text.field = bodytext
                 niceText = 1
                 offset = 300,80
                 fontColor = {$FontColor}
                 fontFile = {$FontArt}
                 fontSize = {$FontSize}
               }
 }

this (rendered IMAGE) is put in a CTABLE :

 c.30 = CONTENT
                  c.30 {
                            table = tt_content
                            select {
                                         pidInList = this
                                         where = colPos=0
                                      }
                             }

Now I wonder if the limit of 98 characters is hard coded
somewhere into the PHP code, or if anyone alread had
that kind of problem.

Thanx for your help,

Mike

  - Michael Igler (michael.igler)