[Typo3-dev] very minor bug(?) in Login User Tracking

Zach Davis zach at crito.org
Fri Oct 3 00:41:27 CEST 2003

I hope I'm posting this in the right place...

After installing the login user tracking extension, I ran into some trouble. I fixed it by changing the opening php tag in class.ux_tslib_fe.php from "<?" to "<?php"

I am by no means a php developer, but I seem to recall stumbling across something in the "Extending Typo3" or "Inside Typo3" saying that classes should begin with the full <?php tag, so I thought I'd pass on my problem to the list, in case anybody is keeping track of these things and cares to fix it -- if it's not important, please disregard :)

- Zach Davis (zdavis)