[Typo3-dev] CVS question, was t3lib_extMgm::addToTCAtypes ?

Thomas Murphy murphy at thepanemgroup.com
Thu Oct 2 15:03:52 CEST 2003

Hello,

im new on the list, i read this discussion and just wanted add that
there are
alternatives to cvs in version control, like 'subversion' for example.
if cvs appears to you a little to complex or unsatisfying, please
consider something else,
because i also believe version control will be helpful not only for
developers,
but also for beta-testers.

bye,
Murphy