[Typo3-dev] Login page - 3.6-dev

Jinn Koriech typo3-dev at liquidlight.ath.cx
Wed Nov 19 12:51:35 CET 2003

Hi all,

The login page in 3.6-dev doesn't seem to be complete.

If I login to and select to view the FE, then try to visit the BE by
going to http://www.example.net/typo3, I get a page that gives me a drop
down for FE/BE and a Log Out button.

This also occurs when I choose to renew my login when prompted by the
JavaScript on the BE.

Surely there should be a little more to this page so that users don't
have to logout and re-login to get to the BE?  What happened to the
automagic that would redirect you to the BE if you're already logged in?

Should I go ahead a fix, or is/has someone else already been there?

Jx