[Typo3-dev] TYPO3 3.6.0-dev for download

Sylvain Viart sylvain at espacecourbe.com
Tue Nov 18 14:43:29 CET 2003

Hi,

I'm just discovering TYPO3 3.6 development information pages. May be I
need more reading, if available....

I've found this e-mail in the list:

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
[...]
> I hope this model will work. Now we try it and hope it will prove
> effective, inviting and more dynamic as well in the procees of driving
> TYPO3 ahead as a community project more and more.
>
> But of course, this strategy is subject to change...

What about eXtreme Programming and regression testing ?
http://www.extremeprogramming.org/

Regards,
--
Sylvain Viart__________________________[    espace
administrateur système                    courbe    ]

                                           http://www.espacecourbe.com/
                                           téléphone    514.933.9861
                                           télécopieur  514.933.9546