[Typo3-dev] BUG? Export function fails in current CVS version

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Fri Nov 7 13:08:25 CET 2003

Hey folks,

with the current CVS version I tried to export a page into .t3d (->more
options->export) which leads to the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: t3lib_pagetree in
/var/lib/typo3/cvs.typo3.sourceforge.net/TYPO3core/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on line 2750

Before I start my search for the problem, I'd like to know

- if someoneelse gets this error message
- if someone of you has changed some part of the core which might lead
to this behaviour (Rene, you didn't, did you? ;-) ). I didn't find
anything suspicous in the CVS log yet ...

I'm aware of the fact that the current CVS version has no extensions
installed by default (cool thing, did you ever have to install the
extension "install" in order to use the install tool? ).

--
robert