[Typo3-dev] VirusDetection in Typo3

D.Lemckert2 at MINDEF.nl D.Lemckert2 at MINDEF.nl
Wed Nov 5 10:31:04 CET 2003

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Dominic Stockdale [mailto:dom at 3ev.com]
Verzonden: woensdag 5 november 2003 10:11
Aan: typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de
Onderwerp: Re: [Typo3-dev] VirusDetection in Typo3

>This sounds very good. I was just wondering what virus checker you're
>using and for what platform.

At the moment i'm dabbling with two checkers: Kaspersky Anti-Virus and
Sophos, because those two i've access to.

Both are running on a Linux system, but I'd presume the command-structure on
Windows are more or less the same. However, In my function-library for the
checker i've made provisions to insert another check-command, because it has
it's own variable definition:

        $Scanner = "/usr/local/bin/sweep -f -archive";
        exec("$Scanner $Func_file_name", $Ret_string, $Func_ret_code[0]);

It's trivial to change $Scanner to whatever you need