[Typo3-dev] Rich Text Editor in own Extension

Ex-Praktikant Fritz Richter fritz at work.de
Mon Jun 30 20:51:23 CEST 2003

Hi guys,
im going crazy with the rich text editor.
I want to inclute it in my own extension, so i configured it as
transform=ts, like the normal bodytext.

Inserting text as paragraphes, the rich text editor makes <P>|</P> or
<DIV>|</DIV> Wraps.
Viewing the same think in mozilla, there are only the <DIV> Wraps.
Well, which function i have to call, to generate right content with <P>
Tags wrapping each Paragraph, without typolist and without <LINK> Tags.

The normal content (Text, Text w/image) is working fine, but my extension!

:(

Grettings
Fritz