[Typo3-dev] Hosting of videos

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] jh at netfielders.de
Mon Jun 30 18:59:56 CEST 2003

For now, you can just put it on typo3.com and .org. If it's more than
100GB-150GB download, I'll check again if we can still do so without any
problems... Just put them on the server. You've got 100MB, downloadspeed
should be fine !

jh

"Kasper Skårhøj" <kasper at typo3.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1056924482.22075.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi Folks  /jh /michael stucki?

THere are some videos for download on the typo3.org frontpage and more will
come. Does anyone have the ability to offer pure download of these files. In
the end we will be talking about 2GB space needed.

In case, a good start is to download the two files and offer me new URLs
that I can refer to instead.

Thanks!

- kasper
Check www.typo3.com