[Typo3-dev] TSML

Daniel Hinderink daniel at typo3.com
Thu Jun 26 21:20:09 CEST 2003

> Still, XSLT instead of TS sounds interesting althought XSLT belong on a layer
> above TS (which is really foundational for certain things in TypoScript
> Templates).

I imagine this to be some hercules task, but it would be really very goo to
use some standard-language as an alternative, because it would be much
easier for people to get motivated to learn XSLT than TS.
Plus it would have a whole lot of appeal to the XML crowd...

Any ideas what this would mean workwise and how what advantages it could
bring to TYPO3 feature-wise?

Cheers

Daniel