[Typo3-dev] TSML

=?us-ascii?Q?=22Kasper_Sk=E5rh=F8j=22?= kasper at typo3.com
Thu Jun 26 18:11:58 CEST 2003

OK, I'll make it one of the non-documented features.... :-)

Again: I don't see any advantage using XML instead of TS for what TS is used - I just wanted to let people convince me otherwise if they wanted. So far noone seems to do that which helps a little when people babble on about TS and why TS and why not XML and all that confused stuff.

Still, XSLT instead of TS sounds interesting althought XSLT belong on a layer above TS (which is really foundational for certain things in TypoScript Templates).

God bless

- kasper