[Typo3-dev] tt_news LIST/0/-1

René Fritz r.fritz at colorcube.de
Fri Jul 25 13:10:11 CEST 2003

> If this is the case: if I write the Php to put into the tt_news class,
> would it be accepted?

Accepted to include it into the offical version? You may contact the
owner/maintainer of the extension and ask. In this case it's Kasper and I
know that he have enough work than to work on tt_news.

But you can of course install tt_news local in your site installation
(typo3conf/ext/) and make your changes. If a new version as global extension
appears, your local will still be favoured.

Maybe we'll collect all changes people made and submit a new version to
Kasper.

René

--
COLORCUBE