[Typo3-dev] Send one article - extension

Wolfgang Becker wb at macina.com
Tue Jul 22 16:18:44 CEST 2003

I am developing an extension like "Tip a Friend".

The difference to "Tipp a friend" is, that my extension sends a single
article (like on www.spiegel.de)

I am so far finished with the basic programming, but i dont find a way
to integrate my extension into a single article.

This integration should work like the "to top" link.

But how do i attach the link to my plugin page with the article_id and
page_id included to single article?

I tried several things with innerwrap2 but without success.

Any suggestions how to get this going?

Greetings wolfgang