[Typo3-dev] TypoScript Unleashed

4Dfx peter.russ at 4dfx.de
Fri Jul 18 07:52:03 CEST 2003

Olivier Dobberkau schrieb:
> Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
>

>>Yes, it IS a OOW 1.1 beta document - my mistake that I happend to
>>edit it with OOW1.1 - but when that was done and I reimportet into
>>1.0 all images were gone and other interesting stuff - but typo3.org
>>could use it anyways...
>

> Hi Kasper.
>
> So what should I do if i want to print it out. or do a PDF out of it  :-)
> Just wait for a new Version of the Doc?
> Get OOW1.0.0? I have 1.0.3 but I have no experience with openoffice.
>
> Many greetings.
>
> Olivier
As you claim to be a developer what are your problems to find a solution
to get this printed correctly as you got so many hints how this could be
achived?

OFF TOPIC:
Download OO RC 1.1 at http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/1.1rc
as this has tons of improvements and bug fixes. It can directly generate
PDFs on th fly and has a similary menu structure to Word so you will be
familiar within a minute ;)

Waiting for a new version of the doc is like waiting for Typo3 becoming
compatible to PHP 2.0 :)

Regs Peter.
www.ebconclub.net