[Typo3-dev] function to get all Parameter (Post, Get) when SimulateStatic Sites with Base64 encoding

Fritz Richter fritz at work.de
Thu Jul 17 11:38:01 CEST 2003

OK I see that we missunderstand each other.

Well, for what Extension I need this Feature?
On every page I want a link ("Print this Page") to pritn it, therefore
there is the type=98 parameter.

Without SimulateStaticDocuments the URL looks like this:
www.test.com/index.php?id=123&key1=val1&key2=val2

In the next Step I simply add a "&type=98" to this URL.
But when the URL is encoded with Base64 it lokks like this:
www.test.com/sitename.123+B6JnZpbmZvPTMmdmlkPTU2Jm9pZD02MyZMPQ__.0.html
In this case I can't add my "&type=98".

Rather I need an array with ALL Get and Post Variables like
[parameter]
   [id]=123
   [key1] = val1
   [key2] = val2
So I can build a new URL for my Link simply addind a new key "type" to
my parameter Array with the value = [98].

So what do I need
An function or an global variable (Array) with all submitted parameters.

In $this->pivar there are only paramters for the original extension.

Greetings Fritz