[Typo3-dev] BUG in Extension Manager while trying to import private extension

Peter Niederlag pn at kreativwert.de
Tue Jul 15 22:01:35 CEST 2003

Hi Fritz,

Fritz Richter <fritz at work.de> schrieb :

> Hi folks,
> I've uploaded an private extension.
> When I try to import it with private-key and Download Password I get
> these error messages:
>
> Warning: Variable passed to reset() is not an array or object in
> /var/www/hht/www-data/typo3/mod/tools/em/index.php on line 715
>
> Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in
> /var/www/hht/www-data/typo3/mod/tools/em/index.php on line 716
>
> Warning: Wrong datatype in sort() call in
> /var/www/hht/www-data/typo3/mod/tools/em/index.php on line 1358
>
> Warning: Bad arguments to implode() in
> /var/www/hht/www-data/typo3/mod/tools/em/index.php on line 1365
>

> Is it a Bug?

don't know. I had the very same messages a while ago.
For some reason my extension didn't get uploaded properly or had some
other problems.

The first upload was o.K. but after the first update I couldn't get it
anymore via the ext-manager.

I fidelled a little with the private/pw etc. settings and after some
time and some more uploads everything was O.K. again.

Cheers,
peterN

P.S.: Maybe this happens when NOT changing the version number but
changing some other settings?
--
Peter Niederlag
http://www.ikd01.de * Information Kommunikation Design *