[Typo3-dev] TS-Editor: For anyone interested in supportingthe "Syntax-highlighting editor for TypoScript" aproach

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] jh at netfielders.de
Fri Jul 11 14:55:48 CEST 2003

> Haven't we got 10 million other features that the customers actually need
> be implemented before that?
>
> I think so.

Sure if you find any with clients sponsoring these tools. It's rather easy
to set up that editor compared to workflow and dbal. But you are welcome to
come up with any concepts or sponsoring... If you have any other tools you
think about which you would like, send them.
We've got quite a lot of clients asking for a solution like this.

jh