[Typo3-dev] DBAL: For anyone interested in supporting the DBAL aproach

Dennis Petersen fessor at software.dk
Tue Jul 8 20:32:02 CEST 2003

> If you are able to support DBAL in any way you should consider to
subscribe
> the the dev list or newsgroup. Please say something that you are A:
> interested, and B: subscribed.
Hi Jan-Hendrik
I am subscribed to this newsgroup and prefer to keep it on the news server
(this way my mail box "filled-ups" will be limited.
Yes I am interested in helping out!
Currently the best way for me to help is by helping out with Oracle specific
SQL - But this Typo3 project is completely in my own time without funding so
I am not able to provide a licensed public Oracle installation for testing
(any one could have it for testing on their own machines by downloading it
from http://otn.oracle.com ).

> If anyone I know off is subscribed to the list, I'll send a mail with
status
> I've got for that project.
Please do - It seemed the project just went underground and I haven't seen
any further activity in this area although I already then said I would help
out with the Oracle specifics.

Sincerely,
Dennis Petersen
P.S. The design.typo3 newsgroup seems not to be public writable?