[Typo3-dev] rewrite-rule: this is your chance to participate in the unbelievable LPE

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] jh at netfielders.de
Mon Jul 7 16:11:22 CEST 2003

HI folks !

This is your chance to help out with a great rewrite-rule... :-)

That is what I like:

someproject/typo3_src is the well-known symlink
someproject/www - this is the dir which is linked as your website (sometimes
called http_public or whatever)
someproject/html OR someproject/www/html will be a new directory holding
html-files...

Well, no problem until here.

No I want to access someproject fromt the web, I'll be sent to
someproject/www. What I'd like is the rewrite rule to check if there are
html-files with the name in question in the new html-dir, not in the root of
the website (which is of course possible).

Any ideas ?

Jan-Hendrik