[Typo3-dev] Highlighted/formatted TypoScript

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Sun Jul 6 14:52:06 CEST 2003

Hey Kasper,

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> Next version there will be syntax highlighting of TypoScript in the
> *display* of TS code at various pages - but not the editing of course
> since text areas doesn't allow this. But for validating the syntax
> the coming syntax highlighting is probably all you need. Is made
> already.

just one thing which could help me with my wordfiles for UltraEdit:

Do you generate the list of keywords etc. for syntax highlighting
dynamically or is it some static data you update whenever new
keywords are added to TS? (Could you give me some preview
of the code you used?)

I realized that it's stupid to gather all keywords for my wordfile
manually so I'm looking for a way to include them automatically
with some script. (How about an extension that generates syntax
highlighting files ... )

Another thing is that I was unsure about which objects I should
include and which not. I currently have added all the stuff from
the TSref, including the stdWrap functions etc.

Anyways, although I have to get used to it, it's a nice thing
writing TS code with UltraEdit ...

A bientôt!
--
robert