[Typo3-dev] Hosting of videos

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] daniel at typo3.com
Wed Jul 2 15:14:57 CEST 2003

> Robert Lemke wrote:
>>> BTW, I'll be off-list/off-line next weeks (yeah holidays!!!).
>>
>> Who countersigned your application for leave?
>
> *look left* *look right* *duck*
> [whispering]
> whoops, are there any terms and conditions on the ML that I (by mistake)
> agreed with?
> [/whispering]
>
> Like that:
> "Click 'agree' to join the Typo3 community and confirm that you have
> read and understood its terms and conditions."

Not only that, by showing up in Splügen you have committed yourself to the
cause in such an extreme manner, that you are not supposed to go anywhere
without ensuring that you have
a.) access to the news.netfielders.de
b.) an up- and running installation of your own WAMP-installer pedigree to
show
C.) no fun at all, unless being able to hack an average of 0,75 extensions
per week.

Sorry I didn't show you the contract attached to the presence list :-)

Cheers and off you go!

Daniel

--
TYPO3 - get.content.right