[Typo3-dev] class.tslib_pibase.php, pi_list_browseresults()

Christoph Thiel ct at kki.org
Wed Dec 31 11:28:05 CET 2003

Hi there,

there seems to be a problem within the pi_list_browseresults function in
typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_pibase.php:

I always get something like this, when I use pi_list_browseresults() in my
frontend plugin:

<snip>

Displaying results 31 to 40 out of 75
^^^^ ok!

           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is wrong, in my opinion this should change.
<snip>

I had a short look at class.tslib_pibase.php and tried to find the bug,
but I don't know that much about the typo3 internals, so I was not able to
fix this bug, yet. To me it looks like the for-loop, that is used to
generate the "Page 1 Page 2"-stuff, should not always startet with $a=0.
Maybe one of you guys can comment on that.

Well, anyway, happy new year to all of you...

Cheers,
--
	Christoph Thiel
	(ct at kki.org, cthiel1 at linux01.gwdg.de)