[Typo3-dev] Services - any work??

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Tue Dec 30 22:19:57 CET 2003

I've been poking around the services code and documentation (dev-3.6).
Has anyone got into this yet? As Rene says in his documentation, we
ought to work out what services would be useful before implementing them?

I've recently built some classes/structures which might be useful:

- XML classes - we could pull PEAR etc into it.
- Datatype-independent handling. E.g. putting something into an array
looks the same as putting it into a file or a database (using pull, pop,
push methods etc)

- Really simple table-building classes
- Email transport classes

I've also got a heap of other ideas.