[Typo3-dev] skin360 released

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Mon Dec 29 22:16:57 CET 2003

Thomas Murphy wrote:
> ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote:

>> Did you get the Skin360 to function? I tried to install en de-install
>> several times, but no luck.
>

> Got it running, latest source and skin360 via ext-manager. everything
> works fine. awesome possibilities.
>
> Skin contest would be nice!
>
> bye,
> Murphy

AHHHH blast! I had an old extTables.php in typo3conf/. That's why it
didn't work!! OK guys if anyone would like to submit a new skin I would
encourage that as leader of the skinning team. Join the team!!

http://typo3.org/1477.0.html#proj_14

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.nl - www.typo3.nl

"If you have received a precise and workable reply to your question, you
are obligated to give something back...please log onto typo3.org and
create an FAQ or HOWTO from the thread (just open the thread and click
the "make FAQ or HOWTO" link), so everyone else can benefit from the
knowledge that you just gained!"