[Typo3-dev] skin360 released

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Sun Dec 28 15:02:54 CET 2003

Peter Niederlag wrote:

>>Did you get the Skin360 to function? I tried to install en de-install
>>several times, but no luck.
>>
>>Did I overlook the obvious somewhere?
>

> have you updated to the latest typo3-core? There might(!) have
> been some changes that are needed..
> http://130.228.0.33/t3dl/src/

Hi Peter,

That is some time ago. Yes I am using the latest src. All other
extensions function just fine. I cleared every cache there is. The
skin360 is installed locally. I feel stupid as it must be something very
simple.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.nl - www.typo3.nl

"If you have received a precise and workable reply to your question, you
are obligated to give something back...please log onto typo3.org and
create an FAQ or HOWTO from the thread (just open the thread and click
the "make FAQ or HOWTO" link), so everyone else can benefit from the
knowledge that you just gained!"