[Typo3-dev] skin360 released

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] jh at netfielders.de
Sat Dec 27 21:57:51 CET 2003

Hi folks !

I really would like to see a skin contest, is there anyone interested in
this and has got the time to work on an alternative skin ? Might be fun !

JH

"Kasper Skårhøj" <kasper at typo3.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.52.1072557555.235.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
My example skin extension for TYPO3 3.6.0RC1 has been released for the
public:

http://typo3.org/doc.0.html?&tx_extrepmgm_pi1[extUid]=1267&tx_extrepmgm_pi1[tocEl]=3184&cHash=2bce542d95

This skin is based on KDE icons from the skin "slick" - that is GPL as well.

I hope others will take this as an inspiration and make a really useful skin
with optimized icon sizes etc. My skin here is only showing off the
possibilities.

An API to skinning will come later in "Inside TYPO3"
- kasper

Mange kokke fordærver maden.