[Typo3-dev] Trouble with files being invisible in folders created by an action

Lars E. D. Jensen ledj at dcmedia.biz
Tue Dec 16 22:21:00 CET 2003

> i guess, that's what you've been looking for:
>
> tx_sysaction::action_createDir($uid)
>
> have a look at:
> http://typo3doku.ueckermann.de/classtx__sysaction.html#a11

00383                 $path = $this->action_getUserMainDir();
00384                 if ($path)      {
00385                         @mkdir($path.$uid,"0755");
00386                         @mkdir($path.$uid."/_temp_","0755");
00387 //                      debug($path);
00388                 }

Above is the code, which I believe should create the user directory.
It seems that the permission settings are ok (0755). But still I get this
weird permission setting d-wxr----t on users home directories...

I have absolutely no idea what's going on. I'm using Debian linux. Maybe one
of you who use another operating system would be so kind and try to create
an action that create a backend user and check "Create User Home Directory"
in the action setup. Of course, those using Debian can also try...  I've
tried on 2 different setups now, and it's acting the same both places...

/Lars