[Typo3-dev] Smarty integration

Thomas Murphy murphy at thepanemgroup.com
Mon Dec 15 16:21:19 CET 2003

lukas pitschl wrote:
> great thing, thx
>
> and even if this doesn't belong to the former topic, but do you know a
> great tutorial which is referring to the development of extension and
> modules...
>
> i've read inside typo3 and extending typo3, but isn't there more
> specific reading about that...?

Maybe the "creating basic extension" doc is what you are searching for?

http://typo3.org/doc.0.html?&tx_extrepmgm_pi1[extUid]=468&cHash=7f1759266d

And of course Kaspers frontend extension video - this definitely opened
my eyes. I've been building an extension before i watched this, but i
really didn't understood the power of the kickstarter till then.

bye,
Murphy