[Typo3-dev] TYPO3 3.6.0 new development version - Please help us testing!

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Thu Dec 11 18:15:08 CET 2003

Hi Robert,

Robert Lemke <rl at robertlemke.de> schrieb :

> On Thu, 2003-12-11 at 17:51, Peter Niederlag wrote:
>
> > Don't hope so. Just found out after about 45 Minutes that the CVS is
> > not updated. :-<
>
> Hmm, what did you do during the 45 minutes? I just updated my local
> source from cvs.typo3.soureforge.net with cervisia (Linux client for
> CVS), and all the changes are there. Do I miss something?

you asked. ;)

pn at home:~
cd typo3-3.6.0-cvs
cvs update
<wonder, no updates>
<read some cat CVS/Entries>
<read http://130.228.0.33/t3dl/src/>
<downlaod .tgz>
<do a diff, conclusion: .tgz and -cvs are not the same>
<restore sf.net password to get my personal HP back>
<have a look in CVS on sf.net, doesn't reflect updates!>
<write mail>

Ahhh, all of the sudden everything is nice. :>
I guess sf.net CVS is mirrored and might not reflect the latest changes
instantly for anonymous@?
Be more patient next time. ;)

So, no problem anymore.
Sorry for the trouble,