Problem with CVS solved [was: [Typo3-dev] TYPO3 3.6.0 new development version - Please help us testing!]

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Thu Dec 11 17:59:48 CET 2003

Hi Robert,

Robert Lemke <rl at robertlemke.de> schrieb :

> Hey Michael,
>
> On Thu, 2003-12-11 at 17:25, Michael Stucki wrote:
>
> > When will the CVS repository be updated? Or is this "experiment"
> > stopped after all?
>
> If you had clicked the link, you would have read that CVS also has
> been updated ;-)

Which CVS-repository?
If it is TYPO3core on sf.net, are you really sure about that?
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/typo3/TYPO3core/typo3/sysext/cms/ext_php_api.dat

I guess it is not the only diff to the .tgz :-<

> No, it's not only an experiment, I think we well keep on using it. But
> while Kasper was cleaning up everything, it didn't make much sense to
> update the core. But now that everything is nice and tidy ...

Great.

Thx,
PeterN

P.S.: OK, I guess it has been a delay on SF.net, just three minutes ago
all updates became available. This mail is obsolete! Still sent it since
it has been written already, and to show there is people "in need" of
cvs. ;)
--
Peter Niederlag
http://www.ikd01.de * Information Kommunikation Design *