[Typo3-dev] is this a bug in CSS_styled content ?

Christoph Moeller chris at byters.de
Thu Dec 11 13:45:03 CET 2003

media.res | alex widschwendter schrieb:

>  > whenever I use a plugin which has CSS stylesheets, the header-content of
>  > the plugin appears twice on my page, I have experienced this with the
>  > new ogin box and the newsletter subscription. Is this a bug and does
>  > there exist a workaround or is this just a somehow a misconfiguration at
>  > my setup (Version 3.5)
> it seems to be a bug, i experienced this behaviour with the download
> repository extension.

This is not a bug - it's a missing feature. css_styled_content isn't
finished and doesn't parse all CE's correctly. Drop it for now and use
cSet (stylesheet).

OBLIGATORY PUNISHMENT LINE: _DO_ SEARCH THE ARCHIVES FIRST.

It's all in there - searching for "double headline css_styled" is your
friend. I don't get it /why/ people these days are so damn lazy...

Chris