[Typo3-dev] fyi: script and style tags for html and xhtml

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Tue Dec 9 10:25:09 CET 2003

Hi Masi!

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 10:16, Martin Kutschker wrote:
> > > <script> and <style> elements in XHTML sent as text/html have to be
> > > escaped using ridiculously complicated strings.
> >
> > That's how Stylesheets and JavaScript parts are inserted in the upcoming
> > TYPO3 3.6.0.
>
> Do you think it is a good idea to create a standalone doc dealing with XML/XHTML?
> There are books and infos on the Net, but still it might be nice to have the basics
> plus anything Typo3 specific in one doc.
> Just a short primer on XML and XHTML, what issues areise as an extension developer,
> what are th eimplications for your users (browser compatibility), etc.

Yes, would be nice to have that. I also thought about a CSS doc, because
many people still don't really use the capabilities CSS provides, or
they misunderstand them.
Since I've been talking with Ben van't Ende on the last snowboard tour
my HTML coding has changed a lot, and also the way I'm working with
TYPO3.

--
robert

"They placed me on this earth without a manual.
 And i dare to say, i’m doing just fine without ;)"