[Typo3-dev] Postform is not coming in guestbook although postform is implemented.

typo3(eng) typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Tue Dec 2 07:56:15 CET 2003

Sir,
      I have newly started with typo3. I am facing some problems regarding
            guestbook implementation.
    I have implemented  the guestbook plugin. In the pagecontent  i have
        added (GUESTBOOK, POSTFORM)  in the code to get both of them in the
same page.
         The strange thing i am encountering is the guestbook list is coming
but not the POSTFORM .Same problem
         is  there if the  i only implement  POSTFORM in the code . In that
case nothing is coming. I am
         in a big problem since this is bit urgent
         I would be obliged if I get the solution .
                                      Thanking You.

Yours Sincerely

Riju Adhikary