[Typo3-dev] How to change the stylesheet of advanced calender

rob_t3_list rob_t3_list at kolektive.be
Sat Aug 30 17:01:00 CEST 2003

Hey gautam,

did u look in your source witch classes and styles were implemented in your
page?

if i'm not mistaken,  the styles of the calendar are set in the setup
typoscript of the extencion.
Now u have 2 options,   or u change the styles in the setup of the extencion
directly,  or u cut the styles in the setup and paste them in your default
stylesheet  (i prevere the last method)  this way u can change your styles
in your css.
This last method (i'm not shure if it is the 'right' method), u can use it
for all your installed extencions. I do it like this cause else some classes
are genereated on every pag of your site, even if the page don't need them.
So i think it is better to set them once in your css and let typo use them
when nessecary.

hope i'm correct about this, and hope it helps u.

greetz
rob

news:mailman.1062195845.25688.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...