[Typo3-dev] Re[2]: [Typo3-dev] Next version of Typo3

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Fri Aug 29 17:16:19 CEST 2003

> May be you simply never try to use Typo3 under Windows...

Maybe this is what any "Mass-Hoster" does - and I mean masses and not small
groups. How many real "Mass Hosters" do you know using Windows platforms?
Typo3 on Windows IMHO is useful for development at home (no masses there) or
for Intranet-Solutions where the client already has got Windows based
servers (no mass installation too)

> The one way to do this (with current release of Typo3) is create
> many symbolic links, which not good.

What's the problem with symbolic links? We have Typo3 running on Debian
Woody with only one source symlinked to different virtual hosts. Works like
a charm and source updates are dead easy.

Joey