[Typo3-dev] tt_products - extend to use Authorize.net

Sune Vestergaard sune at dk-marketing.dk
Fri Aug 29 15:32:46 CEST 2003

"Dennis Shewmaker" <dshewmaker at promission.net> >
> I am wanting to extend the tt_products plugin to use the payment gateway
> authorize.net.  In the doc it said there was a "clearing interface" which
> lets you write your own implementation with existing payment-gateways.
> Using curl with php I am sending credit card info securly to the
> authorize.net servers.  My problem is not knowing how to integrate this
with
> Typo3 in the best way.  I could not find anything else on the clearing
> interface.  Looking at payment_DIBS.php and payment_DIBS_template.tmpl.
Do
> I just need to implement a payment_AUTH.php and
payment_AUTH_template.tmpl?
> I understand the template, but the php is not clicking for some reason.
> Does DIBS send credit card info the same way (https) as Authorize.net?  I
> did not see any use of curl functions in payment_DIBS.php, but did see
https
> urls.

The DIBS implementation is made so that the users is redirected to a
DIBS-server - working directly on their server during the entire
https-connection. Files are being fetched from the TYPO3 server by DIBS (via
http) - and presented to the user via. the SSL connection established
directly between DIBS and the user.
So there is no https connection between the TYPO3-shop and the user.
Therefore sensitive data (like cardnumber) is NEVER know for the shop - only
DIBS is aware of these details.

Somehow OT - but please note that the DIBS integration is depreciated. DIBS
does no longer offer the Relay-system for new customers - which the
Shop-extension is programmed to use.

Kind regards,
Sune Vestergaard