[Typo3-dev] tt_products - extend to use Authorize.net

Dennis Shewmaker dshewmaker at promission.net
Wed Aug 27 22:28:21 CEST 2003

Hello developers,

In contributing my first code I could use some pointers in the right
direction to decrease the learning curve on adding to a current extension.
Is there a doc I can't find?

I am wanting to extend the tt_products plugin to use the payment gateway
authorize.net.  In the doc it said there was a "clearing interface" which
lets you write your own implementation with existing payment-gateways.
Using curl with php I am sending credit card info securly to the
authorize.net servers.  My problem is not knowing how to integrate this with
Typo3 in the best way.  I could not find anything else on the clearing
interface.  Looking at payment_DIBS.php and payment_DIBS_template.tmpl.  Do
I just need to implement a payment_AUTH.php and payment_AUTH_template.tmpl?
I understand the template, but the php is not clicking for some reason.
Does DIBS send credit card info the same way (https) as Authorize.net?  I
did not see any use of curl functions in payment_DIBS.php, but did see https
urls.

May also be able to pay for some in-depth help to speed things up, but would
like some pointers first!  This would help Typo3 be more accepted in the
USA, also.

--
Thanks,
Dennis