[Typo3-dev] bug in DM moule?

Gregor Schwab greg at bau3.uibk.ac.at
Tue Aug 26 11:40:52 CEST 2003

Ok!
found this one myself.
like trhe messag states it has to do with a template and in my case it was
the template for the dmail-plugin, which didn't get included right
actually it was this line, which I wrote with a wrong path:

plugin.feadmin.dmailsubscription.file.templateFile =
media/scripts/fe_admin_dmailsubscrip_de.tmpl

news:mailman.1061494137.14465.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...