[Typo3-dev] New news extension?

Sebastian Krebs s.krebs at creativewebteam.com
Sun Aug 24 14:32:53 CEST 2003

Hi Daniel,

I am trying to make a new press center extension at the moment. It is some
kind of news extension. The features will be:

+News items:
   - Same as news extension all together
   - more media objects to add to a news item

+Media archive:
   - all media objects related to news items are located in an archive,
where you can search in. There will be the following doctypes: picture,
document, audio, video

I could send some (german) ideas about the extension. Probably you would
like to help me!?! I'm at the beginning of my first "real" extension and do
not know how many things in typo3 work, so you could be a great help.

The extension has to be finished in the beginning of september... Is this ok
for you :-)

Greetz
Sebastian Krebs

news:mailman.1061630643.8577.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...