[Typo3-dev] Typo3.org down

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] jh at netfielders.de
Fri Aug 22 16:05:37 CEST 2003

It's not as reliable as I thought. I did stop replicating without any
warning for some reason. Once we had the problem that we had to switch over
(which would be no problem we thought), but the filebase was like 3 weeks
old. Which is obviously a problem ;-)

There is some commercial solution where you've got proper multi master
replication...

jh

news:mailman.1061544842.8128.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...