[Typo3-dev] Typos content rendering functions

Sacha Vorbeck sachav at gmx.net
Fri Aug 22 13:19:32 CEST 2003

Hi,

Ingmar, René you brought back the sunshine to my life ;-). The text is
now rendered as desired.

Only the images are left:
the only information about images in the tt_content table was the
blob-field image that contains the image name. But no information about
size, alt text and stuff. So this must be set with typoscript.

But I`d rather like to not use typoscript in this case. So how can I
modify this function:

function render_image()	{
$content =
$this->cObj->cObjGetSingle("IMGTEXT",$this->conf["image."],"CType: image");
return $content;
}//end function render_image

to take the image height/width as parameters, render the image
accordingly and return the html-code that points to the generated image?

--
Ciao,
   Sacha