[Typo3-dev] Typos content rendering functions

Sacha Vorbeck sachav at gmx.net
Fri Aug 22 08:32:39 CEST 2003

Hi,

at the moment I feel a bit like reinventing the wheel. On a site I have
to create an overview of content-elements in the subpages of the current
page. But only if the subpages don`t have subpages themselves.

I created a new extension and managed to read out all necessary content
elements into an multidimensional array.

Now I`m creating the output. My main problem is that for example the
bodytext of the text-content elements that I read from tt_content
contain things like <LINK whicht have to be converted into real HTML. Or
when I read out image-content elements from tt_content, the field image
contains the name of the image, but nothing else.

What I could do now, is to write my own functions to render the content
- but that wouldn`t make sense. I would like typo3 to do that job.

How can I do this?

I`d like to pass the content elements in my array to the typo-rendering
functions but I don`t know how they can be called.

Or is there some other (easier) way to do that job? I mean I have all
the uids of the content-elements that have to be rendered. Maybe I could
also pass them to Typo-Script. But I`m not sure how to do that either.

--
thank you - all the best,

Sacha