[Typo3-dev] Problem Integrating Calendar Of Events

Gautam Dey gautammassoft at indiatimes.com
Fri Aug 22 20:13:05 CEST 2003

Dear Group,

	I am very much new to Typo3. But my company has taken up a project on
Typo3 and have assigned the work to me. As I am the only person who
knows Typo3 in my company so I am facing a lots of difficulty
implementing the project. Infact that is why I am frequently coming back
to the group and asking question. You wonderful people have really
helped and I am greatful to all the people in the group.

I am yet facing another problem. I am developing a site for a church.
The client want the Main Events to be  displayed on the right corner of
the document area and when I click on the links I go to the actual
calender of events page. I have used the Advanced Calender Extension and
have implemented it on a page (Calender of events) . It is working
perfectly. But I do not have any Idea how to show the Events on the main
home page in a box which is situated on the right.

Can anyone help me regaring me or give me any suggestion on how to
procceed on this matter.

I will be really gretful if somebody help me as I am completely stucked
at this point.

Thanks
&
Regards