[Typo3-dev] Typo3.org down

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] jh at netfielders.de
Thu Aug 21 22:34:39 CEST 2003

Just some figures: Database 4 digits (MB), filebase "still" 3 digits(MB),
traffic a LOT. But not possible anyway, because you can't keep the databases
in sync. SQL-Server had a problem, but we are still trying to get a proper
mysql-cluster running.

jh

news:mailman.1061476201.23451.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...