[Typo3-dev] Form generator

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] jh at netfielders.de
Wed Aug 20 11:27:44 CEST 2003

I am trying to prepair some screenshots of how another form generator could
work. With what we've got in our mind, you could set up the form as you know
from ms access, you are not limited to one after the other, the layout is up
to you without doing any html.

Any backend processing can easily be attached.

jh

news:mailman.1061371230.15651.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...