[Typo3-dev] Docs - again...

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Fri Aug 15 20:28:09 CEST 2003

Dear all,

I know this has been brough up before - a lot. Documentation.

I am writing-up _lots_ of notes on Typo3. I'm pulling the existing
manuals apart and (re)organising them, writing a glossary, index, and
decent reference.

I'm concerned that someone else is also doing this.

So, I have 3 questions (in no particular order):

1. Is anyone coordinating the documentation project?
2. Who is current writing, or working on documentation ?
3. If no-one is obviously coordinating this, could I offer myself as
coordinator?

And _please_ _please_ don't tell me that there's lots of documentation
already. Currently, there's quantity not quality.

dan