[Typo3-dev] Post processing af saving a record

Volker Hielscher volker.hielscher at t-online.de
Wed Aug 6 20:50:44 CEST 2003

Hi.

we have done something like that.
It's a small extension with a action array.

You can define the following sections:
table you want to check
fields and values to start the action ( like hiddenfield is empty ... )
work on update/create/delete
action

at the moment the only actions are:
mail and/or sysmessage to backendgroup/backenduser
mail to frontendgroup/frontenduser

at the moment no form to change the action-array ( hardcoded in the php
script )
no other actions than the email/sysmessages actions

Regards
Volker

"Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders]" <jh at netfielders.de> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:mailman.1060115987.16338.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi !
>
> This is not yet possible out of the box. But many times we thought about
it,
> and we will also need a solution within the next 3 month...
>
> I'll get back with details, I already asked Kasper if he would like to go
> for it.
>
> jh
>
> "Mads Brunn" <brunn at mail.dk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1060035996.23551.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> > Hi list
> >
> > here's the deal:
> >
> > I have some database table that I have created using the Kickstarter.
> > Whenever I click on Save the current record is saved in the database.
But
> > would also like to do some post processing. That is, I want some
PHP-code