[Typo3-dev] Different payment gateway than the default DIBS

L spam at webhiker.dk
Tue Aug 5 09:56:22 CEST 2003

Hi

I need to change the payment gateway used in the shop extension.
Does anyone have experience with this?

In fact, it's pretty simple... the gateway (using CashCow) needs only a few
POST values to work and a few secret URLs like accepted-URL etc.

I figure that I must make changes in these files, save these as new files
(payment_mygateway.php)
and then set the right handleScript in TS for the shop:
- payment_DIBS.php
- payment_DIBS_template.tmpl

payment_DIBS.php is the socalled handleScript.
Is this script the only script I need to customize to fit my own gateway?

Is it in the handleScript that I need to "convert" the shops values (total
amount etc.) to my gateways
compatible fieldnames with the values from the shop/filled in customer info?

Or do I have to change other files also?

I'm unsure of this.

Any help is appriciated...

/Lars